Monday 10 February 2014

I Love You Because








I Love You Because You Bring the Best Out Of me ...
Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat.
You're the one who holds the key to my heart.
You always say what I need to hear.
You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is,
what you mean to me - 'n you mean everything....
You are my theme for a dream.
I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
'n, of course, I love your Intelligence,
'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.
You taught me how to handle life seriously,
You taught me how to solve my problems 'n
to face it without any fear...
when I'm with you, I feel no fear, not even a single one.
I want to make this promise
based on the love that you have shown me 'n
the things you have done to keep my hopes alive;
Baby, today, I declare my love for you alone, no one
but you and it's from the bottom of my heart.
I promise to be there for you in good
"n bad times because you are worth dying for.. !

Love u...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment